Please take as little as 30 seconds and pick one of these four simple things to help fight election fraud in the 2020 election and the future, and ask a few likeminded friends to do the same.
“Trump is a battering ram, and all we have to do is get behind him and push.”
Even if you don’t love Trump, you should love fair elections. Now is the moment to act when we have a fighter who will leverage our efforts.
Kathy and Dawn
1. 30 seconds: Sign this petition to ask the Supreme Court to Audit the 2020 Elections. Make sure to verify your email after you have signed it. Click here.
2. 1 to 2 minutes: Donate to the Trump team to lend financial and moral support to the massive legal challenge. We owe it to America and our fellow voters. If you want to make a one-time donation, be SURE to unselect the “weekly” and “monthly” options that are the default. It’s an obnoxious site but a good cause. Click here.
3. 5 to 15 minutes: Write a short, simple snail mail letter to the to the White House asking the SCOTUS to insist that votes in all 50 states be audited. Instructions here.
4. 2 to 4 hours: State Capitol Protest – Frankfort, KY, Saturday, November 14, 2020 12:00 PM 700 Capital Ave, Frankfort. Click here.
5. Bonus: 3 to 5 days: Observe a recount! See the flier at the top of the article.