- This event has passed.
MAFA Court Hearing Frankfort 10am
July 23 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Federal District Court will hold a “Motion Hearing” in the MAFA KY “Emergency Case Lawsuit ” THIS FRIDAY, JULY 23
MAFA, KY’s attorneys Michael A. Hamilton and Tom Renz have asked the Federal District Court to declare that the “State of Emergency” no longer exists in Kentucky, and have asked the Court to END ALL executive orders, mandates, regulations and the like, stemming from Governor Beshear’s original “Emergency Declaration”.
Kentucky Citizens are urged to attend this hearing as peaceful observers, in order to support an END to the perpetual “state of emergency” and STOP the resulting shutdowns and mandates which have plagued the Commonwealth for over 15 months.
- WHEN Friday July 23, 10:00 am
- WHERE Federal Courthouse in Frankfort, KY, John C. Watts Federal Building, 330 West Broadway
- CASE No. 3:21-cv-00019 Judge: Hon. Gregory F. Van Tatenhove (provide these on arrival to locate Courtroom).
- NOTE No cell phones permitted in Courthouse.
- Arrive early. Not everyone will fit in the Courtroom.